- This Privacy Notice explains what happens to the personal data that you provide to us, or that we collect from you whilst you visit our site. We do update this Notice from time to time, so please do review this Notice regularly.
Information We Collect
- In running and maintaining our website we may collect and process the following data about you:
- Information about your use of our site including details of your visits such as pages viewed and the resources that you access. Such information includes traffic data, location data and other communication data.
b. Information provided voluntarily by you. For example, when you register for information or provide your payment details to make a purchase.
c. Information that you provide when you communicate with us by any means.
- We have a nominated individual who controls and is responsible for the keeping and use of your personal information. This person is called a data controller. Their contact email for these purposes is email@example.com.
How We Use of Your Information
- We use the information that we collect from you to provide our products and services to you. In addition to this we may use the information for one or more of the following purposes:
To provide information to you that you request from us relating to our products or services.
b. To provide information to you relating to other products that may be of interest to you. In every communication from us, you are given the ability to opt out of receiving any future marketing emails from us.
c. To inform you of any changes to our website, services or goods and products.
- If you have previously purchased goods or services from us we may provide to you details of similar goods or services, or other goods and services, that you may be interested in. In every communication from us, you are given the ability to opt out of receiving any future marketing emails from us.
- We will never allow selected third parties to use your data to enable them to provide you with information regarding unrelated goods and services which we believe may or may not interest you.
Storing Your Personal Data
- In operating our website it may become necessary to transfer data that we collect from you to locations outside of the European Union for processing and storing. By providing your personal data to us, you agree to this transfer, storing or processing. We do our utmost to ensure that all reasonable steps are taken to make sure that your data is stored securely. Your personal data will be stored for a period of time no longer than???.
- Unfortunately, the sending of information via the internet is not totally secure and on occasion, such information can be intercepted. We cannot guarantee the security of data that you choose to send us electronically; sending such information is entirely at your own risk.
Disclosing Your Information
- We will not disclose your personal information to any other party other than in accordance with this Privacy Notice and in the circumstances detailed below:
In the event that we sell any or all of our business to the buyer.
b. Where we are legally required by law to disclose your personal information.
c. To further fraud protection and reduce the risk of fraud.
- To provide our suppliers with data they require to ensure delivery of your product or service. Should we supply your data to a supplier we will seek to ensure they have a nominated data controller. Any other data controller will ensure that your personal data is only used for the purposes of delivering products or services, and not for marketing purposes.
Third Party Links
Access to Information
- In accordance with Section 7 of the Data Protection Act 1998, you have the right to access any information that we hold relating to you. This is commonly referred to as a subject access request. Please note that we reserve the right to charge a fee of £10 to cover the costs incurred by us in providing you with the information.
Right to Withdrawl
- You have the right to withdraw your personal data at any time that you wish to do so. If you decide that you no longer wish us to hold your personal data then please contact our data controller at firstname.lastname@example.org, with your request.
- Should you be concerned that your information has not been handled correctly, such as being lost or disclosed to others without your permission, then you have the right to complain. You should contact our data controller on email@example.com, outlining your concerns and they will try to resolve the matter with you. Should you feel that you wish to escalate your complaint then you should contact the Information Commissioners Office, details below:
Telephone 0303 123 1113
- Please do not hesitate to contact us regarding any matter relating to these terms and condition. Including the privacy notice, returns and delivery policies at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Lan Services Limited
Unit 12 Cabot Business Village
Holyrood Close, Poole,
01202 650 901